Billy Mock Foundation Golf Outing & Auction 2018
Date: Monday, October 8th, 2018
Concord Country Club
Price: $175 for Golf, Cart, Lunch, Dinner & Auction
Early Bird Price $160 before 9/14
$75 Dinner & Auction
Early Bird Price $65 before 9/14
Registration opens 11:30 AM
Lunch: 12:00 PM
Golf: 12:30 PM
Cocktail / Dinner/ Auction: 5:30 PM
Off-Site Auction only $10 donation
The Concord Country Club is a private 18-hole golf club located in the beautiful Brandywine Valley, conveniently situated in Delaware County close to Chester County, West Chester and Delaware. Established in 1927, Concord boasts a classic William Flynn designed 18 hole golf course.
Great Promotional Opportunities:
The Billy Mock Foundation (a 501(c)(3) corporation) is extremely active in the Delaware Valley. It hosts successful local events and received a great deal of coverage in the local media. The annual Billy Mock Run/Walk is held early spring in Ridley Creek State Park.
Exposure on foundation and event websites, social media, mailings, email blasts, day-of-event promotions, event program and thank you letters provide many opportunities to promote your business to this loyal community of supporters. A great following, great community interest, and multiple sponsorship options mean just the right exposure for your company. There are sponsorship opportunities from $100 to $10,000. See sign-up (top of page) for details.
The mission of The Billy Mock Foundation is "Simply Helping Others.” Our efforts are directed in three areas:
1) Providing compassionate and personalized assistance to families in the community in need, especially those with a sick child or a sick parent with school age children. In this area, your contributions provide: food cards, gas cards, tuition support, home essential cost support.
2) Encouraging young people to be active in their community. In this area, your contributions go toward educational grants and the foundation’s “Pay it Forward
Program.” See below to learn what the Billy Mock Foundation is doing to help families facing life-challenging illnesses and similar situations.
3) Awarding needs-based educational grants to students within our community.
The Billy Mock Foundation was officially established on February 27th 2008, on what would have been Billy's 14th birthday. The Billy Mock Foundation has 3 specific programs:
1) Provide financial assistance to families in need experiencing personal crisis or hardship
2) Provide educational grants to school age children
3) Provide grants to local youth groups seeking to help others by paying it forward.
Through these programs, the foundation has reached thousands of individuals and their families in the Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey metropolitan areas. We have had the honor and privilege of assisting families with housing expenses, food bills, medical expenses and other miscellaneous costs of living expenses. We have been honored to provide educational scholarships to children whose parents are making the sacrifice to send their children to private schools and, without this financial assistance, might be forced into settling for suboptimal schooling. We have partnered with youth groups in the area to support their community outreach goals and groups like:The Joy of Socks: and Operation Warm, Goodwill, just to name a few.